Effective: January 1, 2018
At Lewis Security Consulting, we value your privacy.
- We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third party without your express permission, except where required by law.
- We will not request your personal information, such as email, phone numbers, or mailing addresses, except where required in order to provide you with services that you have requested.
- We use tracking codes embedded in the urls that we send to third party affiliate sites to identify our website as the originator of any associated traffic. Although these tracking codes uniquely identify Lewis Security Consulting, they do not provide your personal information to a third party.
- We are sensitive to the proliferation of phishing attacks and identity theft. We will never send an email requesting you to provide personal information by email or by clicking a link. No matter how official looking the email might be, please be aware that you need to be careful: it could be a phishing attack. If the need arose for you to login or update your information on our site, we would instruct you to navigate to our website, http://www.lewissec.com/ or for you to visually inspect the address before copying and pasting our url into the browser of your choice.
- We may, with your express permission, reproduce comments, testimonials, or reviews for our services or published works. All efforts will be taken to protect any personal information that you may have provided. For your own protection, we request that you limit including personal information within the subject or body of any electronic correspondance, e.g. email, web forms, social media posts.
Chief Operating Officer